Blueberry Banana Bread
The quark yoghurt in this recipe makes it so dense and delicious. You could skip the blueberries and swap with crushed walnuts or even chocolate chips if you are feeling extra indulgent.
2 mashed, overripe bananas
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup melted coconut oil or butter
1/2 cup milk
170g Rokeby Farms Vanilla Quark
1 cup plain gluten free flour
1/2 cup almond meal
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Grease a loaf pan
- In a medium bowl combine all wet ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients and stir just to combine.
- Pour wet banana mixture into flour mixture and stir gently until just combined. Do not over stir.
- Pour into prepared oven and cook for 70-85 minutes or until cooked through.