Blueberry Cheesecake Pancakes (GF)
1 overripe banana
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup GF plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
¾ cup buttermilk
1 cup blueberries
For Cheesecake sauce:
5 tbsp light cream cheese
2 tbsp nativa icing mix
1 tbsp frozen + defrosted blueberries
- Blend cheesecake ingredients together until smooth. Pop into the fridge.
- Whisk eggs and banana together. Add buttermilk and vanilla and continue to whisk until well combined.
- Sift flour and baking powder over banana mixture and stir until smooth.
- Gently fold through 1/2 cup blueberries.
- Heat fry pan to medium-low heat and cook pancakes for 2 minutes each side. Meanwhile place the remaining blueberries in the microwave for a minute and squash with a fork until they form a chunky sauce.
- Serve pancakes with blueberry cheesecake topping and warm blueberry sauce!!