Hazelnut Cacao Clusters
Nutella flavoured muesli that is healthy?! Yes please. I actually impressed myself with this recipe.
1 1/2 cups puffed quinoa
1 cup hazelnuts roughly chopped
2 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup pepitas
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup maple syrup (honey/rice malt syrup also work)
1/4 cup goji berries
1/4 cup cranberries
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl combine puffed quinoa, rolled oats, chia seeds, hazelnuts, almonds, pepitasand coconut, stir until combined.
- In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients (you may need to melt the coconut oil first – Queensland summer means pre-melted coconut oil haha!). Stir through cacao powder.
- Stir the cacao liquid through the muesli until evenly coated.
- Lay granola evenly and flat on the tray and bake for 15 -20 minutes (just keep an eye on it burnt granola isn’t good granola). Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Using a spoon break granola into clusters and toss through goji berries and cranberries.
- Serve with yoghurt, milk or on top of acai bowls 🙂