Lemon + Herb Salmon
This recipe is so easy and so delicious that you’ll be questioning why you didn’t make it earlier. Takes not much more than 15-20 minutes for preparation and cooking. Perfect for week night dinners.
Salmon filet (I usually get one big one and cut in half)
1 – 2 bunches of asparagus (or other veggies)
1/2 bunch parsley finely diced
1 clove garlic, crushed
few glugs of extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat grill in your oven and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a small bowl combine parsley and crushed garlic with a small drizzle of olive oil. Rub onto salmon filets.
- Place salmon filets onto the baking tray with asparagus. Drizzle olive oil and juice of 1/2 the lemon over asparagus and salmon. Season with salt.
- Cut the other half of the lemon into thin slices and scatter on the tray.
- Place under grill for 10 minutes or until cooked until desired.