Stupidly Simple Omelette
This is my go-to meal when I am too lazy to cook anything else. Don’t let laziness make you get take away ever again!
1 tbsp skim milk (or other milk or water)
40g grated holumi cheese
1 spring onion finely diced
handful of spinach leaves
broccolini (or any other greens!)
- Whisk eggs together with milk and grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly oil a pan (or use a non-stick pan if you have one) and heat to medium.
- Pour in whisked eggs and top with spinach leaves and spring onion. Cover with lid and allow to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip in half and allow to cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Meanwhile use the other half of the pan to cook your broccolini or greens, add an extra dash of olive oil if required.